We are seeking motivated self-starters to join our growing team of Sales Agents, to distribute our high quality New Zealand made aquatic inflatables within the Midwest, South and Northeast of the USA.
You will be responsible for the implementation and management of company sales, marketing and distribution targets within your exclusive specified geographic territory. We’re looking for Sales Agents that are friendly, positive and committed with a passion for the aquatics industry. You’ll need to be proactive, independently driven, and ready to hit the ground running!
This position reports to our General Manager and compensation is solely commission-based. It is a part time independent role with flexibility around your other commitments.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- 2+ years of professional sales experience, combined with exceptional communication skills.
- Knowledge of, and previous experience in the aquatics industry is desirable.
- The ability to build a strong rapport with clients, company management and the Aflex team.
- The ability to plan and undertake regular sales trips, including participation in regional conferences and expos that present branding and sales opportunities.
- Communicate with company management on an agreed regular basis to relay sales, prospects, opportunities and customer feedback.
Salary: Compensation in role is 100% commission-based.
Job closing date: Open until filled
Does this sound like you? Do you love our products as much as we do? Contact Aflex General Manager, Karen Stratford today - firstname.lastname@example.org